When it comes to money, most business owners are dealing with it one of two ways – you either micro-manage your books and use your financial reports as a crystal ball that allows you to predict the future OR you manage your financials by going to the ATM and checking your balance.How do you handle money in your business? Do you have a strong relationship with your CPA, bookkeeping team, your controller?
Do you multiple entities and is the cash flowing between those entities properly?
Need financing for your business? Properly tracking loans you’ve made to the business? Capital contributions? Has the business loaned you money? Each of these situations has legal and tax impact that we help you navigate.
These are the money matters we help you with.
More in Small Business Legal Services
- Entity Formation
- Regular Updating
- Leaving a Real Legacy – Business Succession Planning
- Your Ideas are Valuable – Intellectual Property Protection
- Hiring & Firing
- Insurance Says “I Love You” – Really!
- Money Matters
- Tax Strategy Saves You Big Bucks
- Getting Started: Why Work with Us
- Getting Started: LIFT Foundation Audit